Open and strengthen your relationship with your magical toddler in River Song’s Blossom Garden.
Experience Waldorf for Yourself
This introductory program for Waldorf Early Childhood Education offers your family a parent-inclusive way to experience the wonders, magic, and creativity of a Waldorf preschool.
This program is ideal for families who want to familiarize themselves with Waldorf philosophies and who are open to alternative, play-based approaches to parenting and education.
You and your child will partner and play in creative, age-appropriate activities and crafts, such as painting with watercolors, seasonal crafts, snack preparation, and free play.
We provide wholesome, organic snacks and plenty of parental support for new and seasoned parents looking to expand or enhance their parenting toolbox.
Held once a week on Saturdays (see below for dates), each Blossom Garden class will have time for singing, storytelling, and a puppet show. There will also be time for free play with your child, as well as community-building, crafting, and discussion.
2022-2023 School Year Sessions
- We are very excited to welcome two wonderful ‘new’ teachers to help hold our Blossom Garden program. They are both seasoned educators and are excited to guide you and your child through a Waldorf early childhood morning. With 2 lead teachers comes room for growth! We will now be offering our sessions twice per season, with the exception of summer (we know how busy that time of year can be!).
- Autumn #1 – September 10, 17, 24
- Autumn #2 – October 8, 15, 22
- Winter #1 – January dates TBA
- Winter #2 – February 11, 18, 25
- Spring #1 – April dates TBA
- Spring #2 – May 6, 13, 20
- Summer – July 15, 22, 29
- Price: $100 per 3-week session
- For more information, contact River Song today!
- Register online
Make Friends, Discuss Parenting Techniques & More
- Blossom Garden is $100 per session
- Classes meet Saturday mornings, 9:00 to 12:00 at River Song Waldorf School
- 11:30-12:00 is an optional social/Q &A time for those that aren’t too tired!
- Sessions are perfect for parents and children 18 months – 3 years
- Learn to make simple crafts of all natural material such as wool, felt, and silk
- Become acquainted with parents of similarly aged children
- Gain support through the exchange of parenting ideas
- Experience Waldorf Early Childhood practices that you can use at home
- Create healthy, whole food snacks that your child loves